The RPPB has designated the rooftop deck of the main pump house as the only space at the pool to host birthday parties and other special private events. The space is partially tented and comes with three picnic tables for your use. You will also be able to access and use the pool’s grill during your event, as you would normally be able to do, subject to availability.
How to Reserve the Party Deck
- Select the date and time (in a three hour time slot) for your event on the calendar found here.
- Await email confirmation of the date and time that you have selected.
- Remit the nonrefundable $10.00 administrative booking fee as described in the email confirmation.
- Fill out the guest list form.
- Upon receipt of the booking fee, the reservation is complete.
Party Deck House for end of season
August 19-23 – Time slots available 12:00-3:00 or 3:00-6:00 or 6:00-9:00
August 24-25- regular times slots
August 26 – 30 Time slots available 3:00-6:00 or 6:00 -9:00
August 31 regular time slots
September 1 and 2 Party Deck closed for Labor Day festivities
Party Deck Reservation Guidelines
- In addition to the booking fee, members are required to pay guest fees for nonmembers as follows: Weekday fee is $5.00 per person; weekend fee is $7.00 per person.
- A request to use the Party Deck must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event.
- All guests under 9 years of age must pass the deep water swim test.
- The Party Deck has a maximum occupancy of 20 people.
- There is a 3 hour limit for an event. This includes both set up and clean up.
- The member who makes the reservation is responsible for the cleanup.
Party Deck Rules
- Children under 10 years of age must be supervised at all times.
- No climbing on the Party Deck railings or tent poles.
- No jumping from the Party Deck to the pool.
- No throwing of sports equipment or other items from the Party Deck.
- No running or rough–housing.
- Safety is the primary concern; all of the general rules of the pool apply to the event and to the Party Deck.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 410-435-0041 or email